Monday, December 17, 2012

Logorama - 2009


Geoff - 12/17/2012

Logorama is an animated cartoon comprised of almost all corporate logos; an entire universe of logos... not too far from our current reality. Logorama won an academy award for Best Animated Short and is really fun to watch. The story is simple and entertaining with cute, often foul mouthed characters delivering on some good laughs. But the real fun comes in trying to take in all of the logos and trademarks... The first time I saw it I found myself in awe at the sheer creativity and time involved with the clever uses of each logo. There are a ton of hidden gems in the film that I didn't even notice the first time around. As a graphic artist, I was very impressed and as a movie enthusiast I was equally satisfied. This movie won't change your life, but it will definitely entertain you for 16 minutes.

View it online HERE

Rating - 3

 ------------------------------

Chandler - 12/23/2012

Awesome short film. One of the most clever I've ever seen. Watch it with the link above!!

Rating - 3

No comments: